The Student News Site of Paschal High School

Pantherette

Pantherette

Pantherette

Taylor Swift Leads the Chiefs to Victory

There are too many coincidences surrounding Taylor Swift’s involvement in the Superbowl to dismiss. Some say that this may be a plot to re-elect President Joe Biden.
Sports Pro Media

In the last few weeks, the anticipation for Super Bowl LVIII has been muddled with conflicted opinions regarding Taylor Swift and her boyfriend Travis Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs’s tight end. Accusations against and rumors regarding the couple are flying about, so the Pantherette is here to inform the students of Paschal of the controversy and the potential conspiracies behind it all. Many are suggesting that the fate of the Super Bowl has already been decided, in the favor of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. Here is a list of the top theories and conspiracies swirling about the Internet:

1. Many suspect that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are only dating as part of a plan to keep Joe Biden in the White House. Yes.

2. As many of the theories that follow will attest to, Taylor Swift loves the number 13. She was born on December 13, turned 13 on Friday the 13, her first album went gold after 13 weeks, her first number-one song had a 13-second intro, and every time she wins an award, she is in the 13th row or section, or row M, the 13th letter of the alphabet.

3. By adding the numbers of Super Bowl LVIII, or 58, you get 13. 5+8=13. With this in mind, there is no doubt that the Super Bowl will swing in favor of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce.

4. Additionally, the date of the Super Bowl is February 11, or 2/11. 2+11 is 13.

5. Along the lines of the number 13, on January 13, the Kansas City Chiefs, Kelce’s team, beat the Miami Dolphins 26-7. Clearly, a connection to Taylor’s lucky number guarantees a win, particularly for the Chiefs.

6. Travis Kelce was drafted by the Chiefs in 2013.

7. Interestingly, Taylor Swift may miss the Super Bowl while on tour in Japan. Perhaps she is working on some behind-the-scenes plot to make Joe Biden and the Chiefs win and the San Francisco 49ers lose.

8. The numbers 4 and 9 in 49ers add to make 13. This cannot be coincidental.

9. The 49ers quarterback, Brock Purdy, is number 13, so he may be the first to face Taylor’s fury. He is likely the most susceptible to whatever plot has been devised.

10. Heading toward the postseason, the 49ers were number 1 in the National Football Conference and the Chiefs were number 3 in the American Football Conference. 1 and 3 together make 13, so this was all clearly orchestrated by Swift and Kelce.

There you have it. The sheer volume of connections between the number 13 and Taylor Swift is too great to be ignored. Something is amiss. Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, and the NFL are clearly in cahoots so that Joe Biden will remain president and the Chiefs will emerge victorious.