The Student News Site of Paschal High School

Pantherette

Pantherette

Pantherette

Strange Singing Man Claims to be One of Santa’s Elves

Paschal’s production of “Elf: The Musical” performs 4 shows from November 30th to December 2nd. Don’t miss your chance to go see this amazing musical!
Terry Buckner
Terry Buckner

Paschal Theatre presents “Elf: The Musical” starring senior George Gulde as Buddy the Elf. The show follows the same story as its movie counterpart starring Will Ferrell, but with a musical twist.

You can go see this wonderful musical on November 30th and December 1st at 1:00 pm, and on December 2nd at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm.

Terry Buckner

Tickets are sold online at the Paschal Theatre website. Prices range from $15 for students to $20 for adults. 

Families can also attend the special event “Pics with Buddy and Santa” on Saturday, December 2nd from 12:00-1:00 pm. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased on the Paschal Theatre website.

1
View Comments (1)
Donate to Pantherette
$910
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Paschal High School - TX. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributor
Penelope Maddox
Penelope Maddox, Editor
Penelope Maddox (12) is a co-editor for the online and printed Paschal Pantherette. This is her second year on staff and she is eager to focus on the behind-the-scenes aspect of running an online paper. She is an avid reader who loves chai lattes, overalls, and linguistics.
Donate to Pantherette
$910
$1000
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (1)

The Paschal Pantherette intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, inclusive discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or slander. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Pantherette does not allow anonymous comments, and requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.
All Pantherette Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• D

DominicDec 1, 2023 at 8:15 am

it was good.

Reply