Ugly Holiday Sweaters can bring Good Cheer!

Grace Wimberly, Editor-in-Chief

Holiday cheer is coming in the form of an ugly sweater contest! Dust off your best outfit and get ready to smile big for a picture. Next week, your ugly sweater could be featured in the contest sponsored by the Paschal Leadership Class. 

This semester, the Leadership class has been focusing on mental health for their project as this year has been tough for all students in different ways. They have been pushing a project the past few weeks as an initiative to help students with their mental health. 

This has included videos that have been sent out to teachers to show in class. These videos were filmed by professionals in the local area who agreed to help out their initiative for the semester. The content includes informative videos to highlight the importance of recognizing different mental health issues including anxiety, depression, ADHD, and eating disorders and how to manage them. Next week is focusing on stress and best ways to manage it.  Keep an eye out on the Leadership instagram (@phs.leadership) for posts about the mental health project and fun events like the sweater contest. 

As for the Ugly Sweater Contest, there will be a Google Form sent out through Google Classroom where you can fill out your information and include a photo of you in your festive sweater. Students will vote on who the winner is  Wednesday, December 16 and the winner gets to take home a special stress-relieving basket! The basket includes items to help with stress management and a $50 gift card. “This is a great way to get in the holiday spirit and be connected with students from school, even though we are distant,”  said Cara Taylor, leadership class member. 

Pull out your best festive sweater and get ready to submit your entry for a chance to win big!  займ на карту срочно без отказа взять займ на карту с нулевым балансомонлайн займ по системе контактблиц займ на карту расписка на займ денегкто брал займ под материнский капитал отзывызайм на сим карту