Rolling out the Red Carpet for HOCO

Keely Garcia

Senior Lauren Brown poses with the Panther decorated for HOCO week in the foyer

Claire Hollis, Reporter

Homecoming is everyone’s favorite time of year and it’s right around the corner! Starting this week, we will continue homecoming traditions by dressing up for theme days. This year our overall theme for Homecoming is “Panther Premiere”!

To start out the week, Monday is “Movie Madness Monday”, where you can dress up as your favorite character from any teen movie! For example; High School Musical, Clueless, Breakfast Club etc. Up next is “Twin Tuesday” , find your best friends and coordinate a matching outfit together. Wednesday is dress as your favorite actor off duty, Adam Sandler for example. Thursday is “throwback Thursday”, on this day you dress up as your favorite childhood animated character. And finally Friday is “rockstar Friday”, wear punk rock makeup and crazy hair!

On Friday is the annual homecoming pep rally! All of the band, color guard, cheerleaders, drum line, teacher lip sing and so many more have been practicing to the best of their abilities to make the best and most fun pep rally of the year! Friday night is our Homecoming football game against North Crowley at 7 pm at Farmington Field.

Finally on Saturday evening is the Dance at TCU in the Blue. The dance will be from 7-11 pm and each person is required to bring $20 to get in at the door. If you are planning to bring someone from another school, it is required to bring a guest form filled out and turned in before homecoming which are available in rooms 306 or 221. Happy Homecoming.