Emma and Mia's Thoughts On Senior Year

Emma Henry and Mia Abbe

So, it’s already the fourth week of school, which means that we (and all of the other seniors) are 1/6th of the way done with our senior year and 19/24ths (about 79%) of the way done with our high school career!!  It’s pretty crazy to think that we’ve already been at PHS for three years, and by this time next year we’ll either be away at college or having a job! 

At this point, we’ve seen it all.  Remember when someone who didn’t go to Paschal stole iphones out of peoples’ hands? Or when our controversial article “Juul is Cuul” swept through PHS and even landed on Juul’s instagram story? Even though we’ve experienced plenty of crazy things in the past three years, we’ll all be a little sad to leave dear ol’ Paschal. And now, we’re facing the beginning of the end. 

We’ve had our last first day of school, our last first football game, even our last first pep rally. Senior Polyester was just the beginning of senior traditions that we have to look forward to. Senior day of service, senior pranks, and grad parties are just a few of the exciting events to come, not to mention chanting “SKA!” at every possible opportunity. And of course we have the highly anticipated college application process!! 

Some go-getters have already finished applying to their various dream schools, while many have yet to begin. The stress that college applications put on us seniors can be very easily noticed by either a) talking to any student in the process of applying or waiting to hear back from their schools, b) watching any student in the process of applying or waiting to hear back from their schools, or c) being in the general vicinity of any student in the process of applying or waiting to hear back from their schools. We guesstimate that around 50% of the conversations a senior has a day are in some way relating to college applications. 

While senior year can be one of the most stressful (and saddest) years of your life, it is also a year full of fun. So to all the sentimental seniors out there, think of this year as your last hurrah and make it count! 

We still can’t get over the fact that this actually is actually our senior year. It seems like just a couple months ago we were naive freshmen, anxiously sitting in our second period class on the first day of school. Or riding in a limo on the way to our first homecoming dance! The past three years have flown by, and this one will  go even faster.

So, to all of the juniors, sophomores, freshmen, and even eighth graders who might be reading this, enjoy your highschool experience. It won’t last forever. hairy girl займ без отказа на банковский счетзайм онлайн мфозайм 250 000 что такое займ под материнский капиталчастный займ в ростовезайм 200000