Apps to help you succeed for finals!

Lily Debenport

Student downloads apps to help prepare for finals.

Lily Debenport

With finals coming up, stress levels start to rise as students start studying. It is important to stay organized and prepared so you can ace your finals. Here are a couple of apps to help you stay organized, prepared, and relaxed so you can excell on your upcoming exams.

1. Itslearning- Available on both IOS and Android app stores. All you have to do is type in “itslearning” and it will pop up. Once downloading the app, it will ask you to search for your school or site. After typing in Paschal, you will be able to access it just like if you were on the desktop version. Itslearning will help you have all your teachers files at the tips of your fingers, helping you stay on top of your assignments.
  2. Google Drive- Available on both IOS and Android app stores. Similar to the previous app, all you have to do is type in google drive and it will pop up. Through google drive you are able to use your Gmail account or your FWISD account. There is a huge population of people who do not know how to access your Google Drive through your student ID. Once the app finishes downloading, it will ask for your username.
    a. FWISD Username is s-student [email protected]
    b. Password is the same as logging into your computer. Ex:ZaFe.010
  3. Quizlet- Available on both IOS and Android app stores. In case you are not familiar with Quizlet already, it is an online flash card website with thousands of pre-made study sets with no cost! Not finding what you are looking for, simply hit create and you are able to make your own study set for each class of yours!
  4. Outlook-Available on both IOS and Android app stores. In order to use your FWISD student account, use the necessary username/password to be granted access.
    FWISD Username is s-student [email protected]
    Password is the same as logging into your computer.
  5. Khan Academy- Available on both IOS and Android app stores. Need help on a question on your final review? Khan Academy is here to save the day! It is an app designed to help students learn or review a topic they don’t understand. The best part is it is free to all users!

hairy girl займ денег воронежкэш поинт займзайм бери займ под материнский капитал отзывызаимвивас займ